PECO Heating & Cooling now offers expert installations of fabric ducts! If you’ve been considering new ductwork for your retail shop, grocery store, athletic facility, or other commercial building, fabric HVAC ducts may be the perfect solution. Traditional metal units have long been the standard for HVAC systems, but fabric air ducts have proven advantages as a complete air distribution system.
Schedule an appointment today at 864-639-2424.
What Are the Benefits of Fabric Ducts?
Compared to traditional metal ducts, fabric HVAC ducts have many advantages. Installation time is much lower than with metal ductwork—by as much as 50%. This is because fabric ducts are prefabricated off-site using lightweight materials and suspension rods or wiring to mount them to the ceiling. Unlike metal ducts, they can also be easily taken down and cleaned.
Other benefits of fabric duct systems over metal ductwork include:
- Cost-effective to install
- Lower total lifetime costs to maintain
- Better energy efficiency and thermal comfort
- More uniform and customized air distribution
- Low material waste
- Quiet air dispersion
- Customizable, with different shapes, colors, patterns, and logos available
- Contours to any space
- Easy to maintain and machine washable
- Antimicrobial options available
- Improved overall indoor air quality
- Not prone to condensation or rust
- Can be installed in any size space
- Extended warranties available (up to 20 years with DuctSox models)
Contact PECO Heating & Cooling to Learn More
The long list of benefits of fabric ducts makes their innovative design an ideal choice for a wide range of commercial environments, including:
- Fitness centers
- Retail stores
- Manufacturing facilities
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about having fabric HVAC ducts installed in your business, call PECO Heating & Cooling today at 864-639-2424 or contact us online.