Electrical Service & Repair Easley SC
When you need electrical service & repair in Easley SC, contact the skilled team at PECO Heating and Cooling! That’s right–we’re not just an HVAC company; we also provide high-quality electrical and plumbing services. With a licensed team and decades of experience, you can rely on us to get the job done right. And with a 24/7 answering service, there’s always someone to assist you!
Licensed Electricians Near Easley SC
If you’re handy around the home, you might be tempted to attempt electrical repairs yourself. However, electrical work requires knowledge and experience to ensure everything is repaired right. Not only can inexperience lead to damage to the electrical system or home, but it can also lead to injury. Rather than chance it, call in the pros!
Our licensed electricians offer a range of electrical services & repairs in Easley SC:
- Minor electrical services – installing outlets, switches, receptacle replacements, light fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.
- Major repairs – service upgrades, meter bases, panel replacements
- Remodels – whole-house rewiring
- Entire electrical system installation – panels, services entrances, whole-house wiring
- Low voltage – outdoor lighting, under-cabinet LEDs, LED step lights, network and coax cabling
- Dock electrical service – running service from the docks to the house, adding electrical features to docks
- Generator Installation and maintenance – whole house and portable generators
We provide a 1-year part and labor warranty on all repairs, so if you ever have any issues with the work performed, we’ll make it right!
Why Hire a Professional Electrician?
Beyond protecting yourself and your home, there are many benefits to hiring a professional electrician, including:
- Cost: Mistakes from DIY repair jobs can often cost more to fix than if you had hired a professional electrician in the first place.
- Troubleshooting ability. Electrical issues can seem much simpler than they actually are–but without the right training, you might not know how to determine the true cause of the problem. A professional electrician has the troubleshooting skills and experience to quickly figure out the right solution.
- Education and experience. It takes many hours of training to become a professional electrician! This helps guarantee they have all the skills and knowledge needed to offer a high standard of work and quality repairs.
- Peace of mind. Since electrical work is complex–and dangerous–hiring a professional is the best way to have complete peace of mind that your installation or repairs are performed correctly. Professional work also extends the life of your electrical system and prevents future problems.
PECO Heating & Cooling: Your Home Service Heroes
From installations and maintenance to repairs, we have you completely covered. Here are some additional services we offer:
- HVAC Systems
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance, repairs, and installations
- Indoor air quality systems
- Germicidal lights
- Whole-house filtration systems
- Basic and major plumbing repairs
- Water heater replacement (tank and tankless water heaters)
- LP or natural gas line installation
- Gas Boilers
- Whole house re-pipe
- Drain clearing
Contact PECO Today for Reliable Electrical Services
When it comes to electrical work, PECO does things differently. We have a dedication to our customers, our employees, and our work that shows in everything we do. This includes maintaining honesty and integrity with every job, hiring qualified staff, and providing you with outstanding service–every time.Contact your home service heroes today at (864) 639-2424 or request an appointment online.