HVAC Service & Repair Clemson SC
For reliable HVAC service & repair near Clemson SC, turn to the experts: PECO Heating & Cooling! We’re a family-owned and operated Christian HVAC company dedicated to putting our customers first. That’s why you can count on us anytime–day, night, weekends, and holidays. With our 24/7 answering service, you’ll always be able to connect with a live person. In addition to heating & AC, we also offer electric & plumbing services. Contact your home service heroes today!
Heating & AC, Electric & Plumbing–Our Services
Whether you need a new water heater, furnace maintenance, or electrical repairs, you can rely on our skilled team of licensed HVAC contractors, plumbers, and electricians. We make a point to hire only the best and most qualified contractors, so you can always have peace of mind. In addition, we also offer a 1-year part and labor warranty on all repairs, so if you ever have any issues with the work performed, we’ll make it right!
Our services include:
- HVAC Systems
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality systems
- Germicidal lights
- Whole-house filtration systems
- Minor electrical services
- Major repairs
- Whole-house wiring
- Low voltage
- Dock electrical service
- Customer supplied
- Stand by or whole house
- Basic plumbing repairs
- Hot water heaters (tank and tankless water heaters)
- LP or natural gas line installation
Schedule an appointment today!
Save HVAC Service & Repair in Clemson SC with Regular Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent repairs on your heating and air conditioning system is to have maintenance performed regularly. However, it can be easy to put your HVAC maintenance on the back burner, especially if it’s been running well. Taking preventive measures, like cleaning ductwork and changing filters, ensures your heating and cooling systems are working as efficiently as possible.
Here are some other benefits of keeping up with your HVAC maintenance:
- Extends the life of your system. Performing maintenance is a lot like an annual physical–it allows us to address minor issues before they can become a full-blown repair.
- Saves money on repairs. Regular maintenance can reduce breakdowns and repairs by as much as 95%!
- Cuts energy costs. When your system is running at its most efficient, it can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- Maintains your warranty. Many HVAC manufacturers require proof that you’ve kept up on your annual maintenance for repair claims. The cost of annual maintenance to keep your system under warranty can be significantly less than the cost of some of the more expensive components.
- Improves your indoor air quality. Maintenance keeps dust, mold, pollen and other allergens filtered out of your indoor air.
- Keeps your home safer. One of the main causes of carbon monoxide leaks is a failed or cracked heat exchanger. Routine maintenance helps protect you and your family from any potential hazards.
- Peace of mind. You rely on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable year-round. Maintenance reduces the risk of your system breaking down in the middle of summer or winter.
A new HVAC system is an investment–so it’s important to protect it with regular maintenance!
To help make your maintenance more convenient, we offer a Planned Maintenance Agreement which reduces your overall long-term repair costs. Our HVAC experts come out twice a year to perform system checks and cleanings. You’ll also receive 10% off repairs, no after-hours service fees, and priority service. Sign up today!
Heating & AC, Electric & Plumbing–Our Service Areas
We offer electrical repair and installations throughout Upstate South Carolina, including:
- Six Mile
High-Quality Service You Can Rely On
At PECO, we take pride in providing high-quality HVAC Service & Repair and exceptional customer service in Clemson SC. We believe in putting our customers first, which is why there’s always a member of our team available to help you. Whether you have a simple question or need an emergency repair, you can rely on us for all your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs.
However, you don’t need to take our word for it! See what Tim had to say about working with us:
“Recently, we purchased a new Coleman Modulating 97.5% efficient gas furnace from PECO. After several estimates, we weren’t impressed with many of the other local Heating & A/C companies. They came out to our home and took their time to explain the options and recommend the best system/value for our home. In addition, the installation was completed quickly and efficiently.
We had a great experience with the PECO team from start to finish. We would highly recommend them to anyone with complete confidence that they will be just as satisfied with the service/product as we have been.”
To schedule an appointment, contact PECO today at (864) 639-2424.