Air Conditioning Repair & Service Sunset SC
Do you need air conditioning repair & service in Sunset SC? PECO Heating & Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC company that puts our customers first! We understand HVAC issues often come at the most inconvenient times, which is why we offer a 24/7 answering service to assist you whenever you need it. In addition to AC service, we also offer plumbing and electrical services. Beat the heat–contact us today!
Our heating & AC, electric, plumbing & home repairs are top notch and can’t be beaten. See for yourself!
Is it Time for AC Service or Repair?
Whether you need AC service, repair, or replacement, our skilled technicians offer prompt service and high-quality work you can rely on. We have experience working on all types of AC units and will give you honest advice on the most cost-effective way to get your cooling system working again. In some cases, replacing an aging AC unit with a new, more efficient unit may be the best option.
Some signs it’s time to schedule air conditioning repair & service for your Sunset SC home include:
- Your energy bills have significantly increased
- Your AC unit makes strange noises like banging, screeching, or clanging
- The cooling in your home is uneven
- Warm air blowing from the vents in your home
- Your AC unit is leaking
- Low airflow
- Your AC coil is frozen
- Your home is unusually humid
- Short cycling
- Unpleasant odors, like a burning or musty smell
If you’ve noticed any of the above issues, contact PECO today! We’ll assess your unit and let you know your options.
Do You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Are you wondering if you should replace your air conditioner? Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- How old is your current AC unit? If your HVAC is more than 10 years old and it needs extensive repairs, it may be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Are you making frequent service calls? These costs can add up over time. A new unit will be a large cost initially, but you’ll likely save money in the long run.
- If your unit has been maintained properly and is running at full capacity, but can’t keep your home comfortable, you may need a more powerful unit.
If you need a new air conditioning unit, our service technicians can help you find the perfect unit for your home—and expertly install it.
Save Money with Our Convenient Planned Maintenance Agreement
It’s easy to put your HVAC unit’s maintenance on the back burner. To make your maintenance more convenient–and help you save money–we offer a Planned Maintenance Agreement. Our AC contractorswill come out twice a year to clean and service your equipment. You’ll also receive a 10% discount on repairs, no after-hours service charges, and priority service!
In addition, we can help you with any type of maintenance your HVAC system needs, like:
- Replacing and/or cleaning AC filters
- Cleaning AC coils (and the area around them)
- Unclogging drains
- Measuring airflow
- Testing motors and capacitor amps
- General wear and tear inspections
- And more!
Maintenance is one of the best ways to keep your cooling system running its best and prevent expensive repairs!
So, are you ready to get started?
Superior Service & High-Quality Workmanship
We take pride in our exceptional customer service and the high-quality work we perform. Our dedication to our customers, integrity, promptness, and expertise are why our customers choose us time and time again. Whether you need routine air conditioning & service in Sunset SC or an installation, you can count on PECO for all your heating and cooling needs!
Contact us today at (864) 639-2424 or schedule an appointment online.