Plumber Easley SC
For reliable plumbers near Easley SC, contact the pros at PECO Heating & Cooling! That’s right–we’re not just an HVAC company. We offer a wide range of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services to keep the systems in your home running smoothly. Plumbing issues don’t wait for your schedule; they often happen at the most inconvenient times. That’s why we offer a 24/7 answering service, so there’s always someone available to assist you when plumbing troubles strike.
Experienced Plumbers in Easley SC
You might consider your home to be your castle, but that doesn’t mean you want a moat inside! Leaks, flooding, and non-functional toilets aren’t just inconvenient–they can cause expensive water damage if they’re not resolved quickly.
Fortunately, our emergency plumbers are generally able to make service calls the same day you call or the next day. While you wait for our plumber to arrive, we’ll talk you through shutting off the water supply or other steps you can take to prevent damage to your home. Don’t need emergency plumbing services? Not a problem!
Our plumbers can handle any Easley SC homeowner’s needs, including:
- General plumbing repairs (drains, faucets, and toilets)
- Drain cleaning (large and small jobs)
- Installations (garbage disposals, shower valves, toilets, and faucets)
- Hot water heater installation and repairs (tank, tankless, gas, and electric)
- Gas line installations (LP or natural lines)
- Whole/partial re-pipe
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation
How to Tell if Your Plumbing Needs Attention
As a homeowner, it’s important to be able to tell when your plumbing is having problems so you can address them before they get worse. This isn’t always easy, especially since most of your plumbing system is hidden from sight. Here are some common signs problems are brewing in the pipes:
- Odd sounds coming from your faucets when you turn on the water
- Low water pressure
- Slow drains
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Brownish stains on the ceiling (if you have an upstairs bathroom) or stained or warped walls and floors
- Skyrocketing water bills
- Signs of mold or mildew developing near pipes
Additional Services We Provide
In addition to plumbing repair & service in Six Mile SC, we also offer:
- HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality systems
- Germicidal lights
- Whole-house filtration systems
- Minor electrical services
- Major repairs
- Generators – Standby/portable
- Low voltage
- Dock electrical service
- Customer supplied
- Stand by or whole-house
Unbeatable Service from Local Plumbing Contractors
Whether you’re dealing with toilet clogs or a burst pipe, our plumbing experts will have the issue resolved quickly and efficiently. We use flat rate pricing, so there are never any surprises. You’ll know exactly how much our services cost before the work is performed. We stand by the quality of our work and provide a 1-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs. Our customers are our top priority, and you can always rely on us to deliver outstanding customer service and high-quality workmanship.
If you’ve been searching for a “plumber near me,” contact PECO today at (864) 629-2424 or schedule an appointment online.